– Universal USB ports ***COMPATIBLE with Apple iPad Air/4/3/2, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/2, Note 10.1 2014 (NOT For 2012 Model)/3/2, S 4/3/2, Motorola Droid Rarz Maxx, Nokia, HTC One, Lenovo S6000, Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7/5/4/S/One, Android/Blackberry/Windows Phones & Tablets, PSP, GPS, MP3/MP4, Cameras, Bluetooth Speakers/Headsets, Battery Cases, Power Banks & Most of USB2.0/USB3.0 Powered Devices***
– High Speeding Charging 3.1A Dual USB Output, Fast charging tablet and phone simultaneously, optimal performance when plug iPad or Tablet to 2.1 Amp port & iPhone or other phone to 1.0 Amp port. Smart charge at maximum speed limited by devices or USB ports; never have to worry about which port for which device. Use your own cable to charge your devices.
– Safely protect devices and charger from overheated. LED only light up when charger in good working condition: input voltage is in working range 10.5V-18V, automatically stops working when over current or over voltage is detected, switch to minimal charging current when battery is full. With the high charging efficiency of over 85%, the charger itself never get hot. High quality fire proof material & anti-oxidation aluminum pull tab.CE, FCC MFI & RoHS certificates.
– Less than 2.5 inches with a stylish non-bulky, short and slim design. Fuse Free with over voltage and overcharge protection with no fuse to ever replace. Made with high-quality durable ABS plastic and aluminum.
– Vibration and shock reliability of the electronics component and contact spring mechanics stay firmly in the cigarette lighter plug & provide continuous power on-the-go. Easy fit and remove with stylish pull-tab, compact mini design & ultra light weight. TopG EL-IP4-C01is a robust & durable car charger, ultra low electronics noise offering the luxury level of comfort inside the cabin.
Warranty and Support
Dynavate.co Return Policy: You may return any new computer purchased from Dynavate.co that is “dead on arrival,” arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Dynavate.co reserves the right to test “dead on arrival” returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Dynavate.co will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.